- Administer Oaths or Affirmations
- Take Depositions
Employees Must provide documentation to their employers to show their identity and authorization to work. If you are unable to get this done in your Human Resources office, they may ask you to bring your documents to a Notary. The fee for this service is $45.00, and is likely to be reimbursed by your employer. You can complete Section One ahead of time.
- The Notary does not guarantee the truth or accuracy of the document being notarized, beyond the notarial certificate.
- The Notary has no obligation to verify the documents content.
- NxtLevl Professional Services, LLC does not have an attorney license to practice in the state of NC, therefore may not provide legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
- Proper unexpired identification is required and Notary reserves the right to refuse service.
- The principal or subscribing witness Must appear personally before the notary during the notarial act.